Business Group Resources
- Financial Planning/Services
- Business Services
The R&D Tax Credit is a federal- and state-sponsored benefit that provides cash incentives to companies demonstrating innovative behaviors in the United States. Companies receive a tax credit, which is an immediate source of cash, as well as a significant reduction to current and future years' federal and state tax liabilities. The R&D Tax Credit is for businesses of all sizes (not just major corporations) and many smaller companies are surprised to learn they qualify.
The R&D Tax Credit and other related government incentives are very well funded, and save U.S. businesses more than $12 billion annually.
- Government Incentive Programs for Businesses
- Free Analysis
- R&D Tax Credit
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- IRS & Franchise Tax Board Refund Checks
Whom to Contact
- George BrumisAccount ExecutivePhone: (424) 835-4500