Edward Jones Investments Office of Art Wexler
- Financial Planning/Services
- Financial Advisor
- 401(k) Benefits
- Attorneys/Estate Planning
- Banking/Credit Union
- Business Development
- Employee Benefits
- Estate Planning
- Financial Services/Employee Benefits
- Financial Services/Investments
- Health/Life Insurance
- Insurance/Disability/Long-Term Care
- Investment Advisor
- Retirement Plans
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- 457(b) Plans
- Deferred Compensation Plans
At Edward Jones, we focus on serving the financial needs of business owners, not-for-profits, and governmental and individual investors of all ages and financial means. We have built our business by treating our clients as we would want to be treated, a simple idea that still makes sense in today’s complex marketplace.
I began my career in financial services in 1988 in Los Angeles. I recently joined the Edward Jones team as a financial advisor in Los Angeles with a focus on the Westchester community.
I earned a bachelor's degree in political science from California State University Northridge.
Originally from Santa Monica, I moved to Westchester at age 2 and have lived there every since. I am a product of our local schools; Cowan Avenue, Wright Junior High, and Westchester High School.
When not working, I can be found spending time with my wife and three children, volunteering and playing softball.
I would like to help to provide the answers to your questions so you can make informed, financially sound decisions. Please contact me to discuss your situation and options.
- Helping individuals with your retirement needs.
- Supporting businesses with your retirement programs.
- Helping governmental, health care, educational, and not for profits with your 403b and 457b plans.
- Working with newbie and seasoned investors meet your individual goals.
- Make sure your child or grandchild have enough saved to help them reach their educational goals and dreams.
Whom to Contact
- Art WexlerFinancial Advisor1230 Rosecrans Ave, Ste 290Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Phone: 310.725.7034Cell Phone: 310.701.2161
From Westchester go South of Sepulveda (turns into PCH) Turn left on Rosecrans and it is on your right hand side right past Macys.