News Release: 4/15/2021
Do you have a friendly, enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our values for team, people, and service, we encourage you to apply with us!
The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport parking company with over 30 locations at over 20 airports, and is actively hiring Shuttle Drivers. Our Shuttle Drivers play an important role in our operation in providing safe and courteous transportation of customers between the parking facility and airport.
Pay rate: $21 - $27 / hour including tips with $15 an hour guaranteed
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Ability to increase your pay with tips and bonuses
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Pay, and Paid Holidays
- Various schedules
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees.
Our core values are “Team”, “People”, and “Service”. Over the past 20 years, these three values have worked together in achieving our status as the nation’s leading near-airport parking provider. We work hard to hire the best people and, in turn, dedicate ourselves to fostering a work environment that values:
Team: We rally together to get the job done. Together we work hard, play hard, and celebrate our successes.
People: We take care of each other and do our best to make everyone feel welcome, supported, and safe.
Service: We are guest centric and put safety at the forefront of everything we do.
If these values resonate with you, we invite you to apply to become a member of our team. You’ll be working on a team full of driven, committed, and fun people who love where they work and what they do. Join us!
- Greets each customer with a smile, offering to assist with their luggage
- Provides pleasant customer service
- Demonstrates knowledge of the facility and airport terminals
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service
- Complies with all applicable regulations and requirements governing operation of commercial vehicles
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous driver and/or customer service experience preferred
- Clean driving record
- Currently holds, or is able to obtain, applicable licenses or badges as required by governing authorities to operate a commercial vehicle
- Must be willing to pass a physical as part of the selection process as required by airport, federal DOT and/or state regulations
- Able to read and speak the English language sufficiently (DOT Requirement)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds to assist with luggage
At The Parking Spot, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate and seek it. Our values are “Team, People, and Service” and our “People” value statement guides us toward a workplace community that fosters more inclusion and belonging every day: “We take care of each other and do our best to make everyone feel welcome, supported, and safe”. To that end, The Parking Spot is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. But not just because it’s the law, but because it’s the right thing to do. We hope you think so, too.