Taking Charge of Your Career through Franchise & Business Ownership
Name: Taking Charge of Your Career through Franchise & Business Ownership
Date: April 25, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PDT
Are you looking to get into business ownership but don’t know where to start? Discover what type of business could leverage your professional acumen and have a team to support you build a successful company.
During our webinar learn what type of businesses excelled through Covid and are Recession Resistant.
Additional topics we will be covering:
- Buying into a Franchise & Running your New Business
- The Surprisingly low upfront cost
- The different types of Franchise Models
- Whether franchising is a good fit for you
- Misconceptions about franchising
- Building Retirement Income
- Creating a Semi-Absentee business (10-15 hours a week)
Instructor: Lauren Grant, Seasoned Franchise Specialist with the Franchise Connectors. As an experienced business owner and franchisor, Lauren’s expertise’s are in consulting other professionals in the franchising arena how to reach their personal and financial goals.