WEBINAR: Social Media in time of Covid-19 with Deborah Deras of the SBDC
You will discover:
- How to clarify social media marketing goals
- How to structure your messaging to reach your ideal target market while being sensitive to safety and wellness concerns
- Which social media platform(s) to be on
- How to authentically connect with your audience so they like and trust you
- How to schedule posts on various platforms
- Where to find great content that will engage your audience and encourage sharing
- Discover a powerful tool to immediately get engagement without spending a dime
This presentation will be conducted through the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) as a webinar. Receive an invite confirmation to this extremely informative and engaging Webinar upon RSVPing through the SBDC by tapping the link provided: https://bit.ly/3gDoL0Z
Deborah Deras is the Principal of Synergy Unlimited, a professional training and development company providing peak performance training, social media marketing workshops and marketing consulting.
Ms. Deras facilitates social media marketing workshops every month on: Periscope, Instagram, Facebook and Youtube and How to Market to Millennials amongst many other topics to help small business owners create strategies to convert social media posts to sales, clients and revenue. She is committed to helping small businesses to leverage social media and to use low cost to no cost strategies to increase your clientele and re-engage current customers.
Deborah’s greatest passion is empowering small businesses’ offline and online marketing strategies.
Deborah travels the world as a keynote speaker, trainer and author promoting her book, Confessions of an Adrenaline Addict: How to achieve more with less effort.
Some of her clients that she secured through social media platforms like: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Periscope include: NASA Space Center in Houston, Pinesol, Coca-Cola, Verizon and Allstate Insurance. In her very high energy workshops you will discover strategies that you can immediately apply to increase your social media engagement and sales.