10 Steps to Financial Success w/ Xceed Financial
Name: 10 Steps to Financial Success w/ Xceed Financial
Date: January 31, 2019
Time: 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM PST
Registration: Register Now
Financial success is not always dependent on income; in fact, many people earning an impressive salary struggle to make ends meet because they haven't followed the 10 basic steps discussed in this seminar.
From developing a spending plan that works to setting goals to weighing insurance needs, this presentation with Xceed Financial Credit Union covers the core concepts necessary to develop and maintain personal financial control.
Headquartered in El Segundo, California, Xceed Financial is a federally chartered credit union that focuses on meeting the needs of businesses and their employees. With roots going back more than 85 years, it now has nearly $1 billion in assets and 60,000 members.
Xceed Financial partners with employers to deliver personal banking, wealth management services, and financial education to working adults and their families. The Credit Union has a five-star, superior rating from BauerFinancial, and was named one of CU Journal’s “Best Credit Unions to Work For” in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Additional New Year, New Business workshops:
- January 4 - How to Make Fitness Work in your Busy Lifestyle w/ SoCalSport & Fitness
- January 8 - Free Business Consulting w/ SBA
- January 9 - Turning Action Into Results w/ a Tony Robbins Strategist
- January 16 - Steps to Launch a New Business w/ SBDC
- January 18 - Goal Setting for Business w/ The D*E*B Method
- January 23 - Building a Better Brand for the New Year w/ HOW Creative
- January 31 - 10 Steps to Financial Success w/ Xceed Financial