Overcome the Office - How to Make Fitness Work in your Busy Lifestyle w/ SoCalSport and Fitness
Name: Overcome the Office - How to Make Fitness Work in your Busy Lifestyle w/ SoCalSport and Fitness
Date: January 4, 2019
Time: 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM PST
Registration: Register Now
Most of us have a hard time balancing work and a healthy lifestyle. Work demands seem never-ending and fitness takes a major backseat; but there is hope!
During this Lunch N Learn, Jeff Blair of SoCalSport and Fitness will show you how to get more done in less time, and maintain a healthy mind and body without giving up your day job.
This workshop will tell the stories of many who have "Overcome the Office" and maximized their fitness results in just a few hours per week. We promise you will leave with a Fitness Success Strategy to put you on the winning track.
Jeff Blair is an award-winning personal trainer, a fitness author and a highly experienced personal trainer. He has been featured in numerous American and international fitness publications and writes a monthly fitness article for the local "Hometown News." Jeff holds a Master's Degree in Exercise Science. He is founder of the SoCalSport and Fitness Personal Training Studio located in Westchester.
Additional New Year, New Business workshops:
- January 4 - How to Make Fitness Work in your Busy Lifestyle w/ SoCalSport & Fitness
- January 8 - Free Business Consulting w/ SBA
- January 9 - Turning Action Into Results w/ a Tony Robbins Strategist
- January 16 - Steps to Launch a New Business w/ SBDC
- January 18 - Goal Setting for Business w/ The D*E*B Method
- January 23 - Building a Better Brand for the New Year w/ HOW Creative
- January 31 - 10 Steps to Financial Success w/ Xceed Financial