Steps to Launch a New Business w/ SBDC
Name: Steps to Launch a New Business w/ SBDC
Date: January 16, 2019
Time: 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM PST
Registration: Register Now
Join us for a Lunch N Learn with Debbie Goldfarb of the El Camino College SBDC on the Steps to Launch a New Business. This workshop will cover:
- What is a small business?
- Why start a new business?
- Top 10 do's and don'ts
- How to start a business
- Top business industries
- Business structures
- Step-by-step launching instructions
- How the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) can help you get started
The SBDC is the SBA’s largest service program and provides high quality business & economic development assistance to small businesses & entrepreneurs. They provide no-cost business advising and low-cost training to existing and new businesses.
Additional New Year, New Business workshops:
- January 4 - How to Make Fitness Work in your Busy Lifestyle w/ SoCalSport & Fitness
- January 8 - Free Business Consulting w/ SBA
- January 9 - Turning Action Into Results w/ a Tony Robbins Strategist
- January 16 - Steps to Launch a New Business w/ SBDC
- January 18 - Goal Setting for Business w/ The D*E*B Method
- January 23 - Building a Better Brand for the New Year w/ HOW Creative
- January 31 - 10 Steps to Financial Success w/ Xceed Financial